Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organisation of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
- Organising orientation programmes for Staff and Administrative Staff.
- Springboard – A Leadership Programme for Quality Circle members.
- Administering Feedback Mechanism for the College.
- Dissemination of information through national Survey on Higher Education All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) initiated by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
IQAC Shall Evolve Mechanisms And Procedures For:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Optimisation and integration of modern methods of teaching, learning and evaluation.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure.
IQAC Will Facilitate/Contribute:
- To a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
- To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good practices.
- To provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- To act as a change agent in the institution.
- To better intercommunication.
Dr. P Paul Divakar, M.Sc., Ph.D., PGDCA Dr. K A Emmanuel, M.Sc.,M.Phil., Ph.D.
Coordinator, IQAC Additional - Coordinator, IQAC
Sir CR Reddy Autonomous College, Eluru. Sir CR Reddy Autonomous College, Eluru.
Phone Number: 08812-231767/9985050696 Phone Number: 08812-231767/9848150912
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org