Autonomous Examination System
- All the Degree students will have to appear for examinations under Semester pattern
- Each semester will have two internal examinations and one semester end examination
- All the students have to appear to both the internals and the average marks of the two internals will be taken.
- No re-exam for the internal examinations.
- There is no pass minimum for internal examinations.
- 35% is the pass minimum for external examinations i.e. 26/75.
- A student shall be declared to have passed the examination in a subject if he/she gets a minimum of 40% of marks in the sum of internal examination marks and semester end examination marks.